Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Life: "My Love Is Like A Star"

My Love Is Like A Star
by 
Demi Lovato  

The space in between us  
Starts to feel like we're worlds apart  
Like I'm going crazy 
And you say it's raining in your heart  
You're telling me nobody's there  
To dry up the flood  
Oh but that's just crazy '
Cause baby I told ya I'm here for good
 

My love's like a star, yeah  
You can't always see me  
But you know that I'm always there  
When you see one shining  
Take it as mine  
And remember I'm always near  
If you see a comet  
Baby I'm on it  
Making my way back home  
Just follow the glow yeah  
It won't be long  
Just know that you're not alone
 

I tried to build the walls  
To keep you safe when I'm not around  
But as soon as I'm away from you  
You say they come tumbling down  
But it's not about the time  
That we don't get to spend together  
It's about how strong our love is  
When I'm gone and it feels like forever  

My love's like a star, yeah  
You can't always see me  
But you know that I'm always there  
When you see one shining  
Take it as mine  
And remember I'm always near  
If you see a comet  
Baby I'm on it  
Making my way back home  
Just follow the glow yeah  
It won't be long  
Just know that you're not alone
 You say that time away makes your heart grow numb 
But I can stay just to prove you wrong  
Oh look at how far we've come  
Don't you know 
Don't know that you're the one

My love's like a star, yeah  
You can't always see me  
But you know that I'm always there  
When you see one shining  
Take it as mine  
And remember I'm always near  
If you see a comet  
Baby I'm on it  
Making my way back home  
Just follow the glow yeah  
It won't be long  
Just know that you're not alone



No comments:

Post a Comment