Friday, 26 October 2012

Fashion: Halloweens Freaky Fashion

As you are all aware it is Halloween extremely soon and as I am moving I won't be celebrating :( It is without a doubt my favourite holiday so I am rather gutted I won't be able to have some horror fun. Instead I have decided to throw together some day to day wear inspired by All Hallows Eve!
From gothic black lace and blood coloured knits to devilish head pieces and freakish jewelery
I shall be offering the high street and high end options. Check it out below...if you dare...


 (L-R Trousers- New Look £22.99, Bat earrings- Pyrettas Lair £4.79, Crop top- Topshop £15, Halterneck top- Adam Jones £193, Bat earrings- Rachel Entwistle £61, Trousers- Bandolera £175, Nightmare tee- River Island £15, Velvet skirt-Miss Selfridge, Silk skirt- Roksanda Illncic £355, Skeleton tee- Wildfox £65, Cat ears- Miss Selfridge £8.99, Glitter heels- Topshop £55, Skull clutch- Amazon £24, Cobweb heels- Christian Louboutin £1145, Cat ears- Mimi Holliday £135, Skull clutch- Alexander McQueen £895)


This post both excites and really upsets me!! I love all the interesting ideas I came across and the quirky ways in which people include horror pieces in everyday wear.

Anyway I hope you all of have a horrific Halloween :D


No comments:

Post a Comment