Monday, 15 October 2012

Beauty: Cinderella and Sephora



I was actually under the impression it would be an entire princess collection and not just Cinderella but I can still work with this.
Sephora have now released the beauty collection since their paired with Disney (I mentioned this previously) and it's ever so pretty.
It is very fairytale and rather elegant and not very Disney which I am suprisingly happy about. I think that with Disney it can often be too cheesy, superficial or childish but Sephora have managed to pick apart the tale and offered a chic and attractive range.
I love the way Sephora have set out the website too, the marketing for this is brilliant. With each piece they have offered a desciption which just screams magic and enchantment. 
There isn't a particularly large choice but it is all rather wondrous.
Below are sample of my top three favourites:


(L-R)

Compact Mirror $20/ £12
What it is:
A purse-friendly mirror designed after the iconic clock that signals the end to Cinderella’s enchanting spell.

What it does:
Touch-up your look with style and grace with this mirror designed after the iconic clock from the film. This elegant compact, adorned with a gold overlay, is the perfect addition to any princess’ collection.

What else you need to know:
“It’s time for your moment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment