Saturday, 29 September 2012

Fashion: What Have I Bought?

As always my clothing list is that bit much shorter than the beauty one! Although I have managed to make two outfits; just add bling and gloss to the skirt and tee for a night out or heels and gold to the cardigan and jeans for chic casual :)

River Island Faux Leather Black Skater Skirt £20
I’ve wanted a (faux) leather skater skirt for a while, I only really ever wear bodycon so thought I would branch out for something different. I can’t decide if I’ll keep it or return it yet.


H & M Berry Cardigan with Fur Trim £25
I think they sold these last year in varied shades. I love the berry/ox-blood colour of this and have wanted something in this Autumn colour. Wear with black skinnes and heels I think.


H & M Black V-neck T-shirt, £5
Who doesn't love a simple black tee? I lost my favourite black t-shirt which was from Urban Outfitters about a year ago and have been trying to replace it ever since. 

ASOS Indigo Skinny Flare Jean £12 (were £38)
I do think that everyone needs a pair of jeans which aren’t skinny! These were so cheap and a nice shape too, I might as well keep for the brilliant discount!




No comments:

Post a Comment