Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Fashion: VMAs Best Dressed 2012

A little delayed but better late then never, right? 
To be honest I was seriously let down by the fashion rounds at this years VMA's. Celebrities have one thing to do; look good and they can't even get that right!
Those I was disappointed with include; Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson and Pink- to name but a few. 
I could name just six celebrities who I thought actually looked pretty. See my lame list below:

*Demi Lovato rocked another black Topshop mini dress and studded leather jacket with black shoe boots
*Katy Perry wowed in a Elie Saab black, sheer dress paired with Jimmy Choos and Hollywood vixen waves
*Rihanna was stunning in a white Adam Selman gown and red lips, although I'm not a fan of the new pixie cut



*Ke$ha looked the best she ever has, with fabulous screen siren blonde locks and a hot dress designed by herself!
*Taylor Swift gave Rihanna a run for a her money also in white, but she went for the androgynous style in a J Mendel suit and Tom Ford sandals

*Kat Graham also chanelled her masculine side in a maroon coloured Jean Paul Gaultier seeminly satin suit and leopard print bralet

My favourite was easily Katy Perry. She really makes the old school glamour style work and the dash of turquoise and red on the black dress works so well. I love that she's back to black with the hair too!


No comments:

Post a Comment