Saturday, 29 September 2012

Beauty: What Have I Bought?

Too much that's what! I'm moving to London soon-with no job might I add-so I really need to stop spending money!!

Essie nail varnish in Fiji, £8 
This is very similar to my Kim-Pletley in love colour but it is matte and doesn’t have the shimmer which I’ve really been looking for. I’ve not tried an Essie nail polish before so this is something new.




Benefit They're Real Lashes, £18.50
I’ve heard such good things about this mascara and apparently its one bought every minute or something ludicrous so I decided to splash out, I think I’ll review it shortly.



Aussie volume shampoo, 2 for £7
I’ve tried Aussie before but not the volumising one, anyway it was the special offer deal so I decided to buy the shampoo and conditioner, I generally have positive things to say.
 

Marks and Spencer Lemon and Coconut hand moisturiser, £1 (but got one half price)
My friend at work recommended these as she hated the smell of my soap and glory one! Lol. For just a £1 they are pretty good and there is loads of different scents, I bought Coconut and Lemon Verbena



Sugar cookie candle, £5
Obviously not beauty based but have to mention it, I go through candles like its nobody business! This is my latest purchase and it smells divine


 


No comments:

Post a Comment