Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Beauty: Lash Dash

Kourtney recently released some photos on her blog from the Kardashian sisters cosmetics line, Khroma Beauty.
I just watched the episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians where they were discussing it weirdly enough. I must add that I thought Kim was being a bit of a brat- and coming from a BIG Kim K fan that's a big deal....
But anyway as previously posted the collection is due for release end of 2012/early 2013 and for anyone who knows the Kardashians will understand how clearly obsessed they are with make up! Like many of us girls! They always look immaculate and so I think its just a great idea and am surprised it has taken them so long to release, I guess they wanted it to be totally perfect. I am sure it will be.


From what I can see 'Lash Dash' actually seems to be a selection of fabulous false lashes, I'm not sure what the two colours in the middle are though but I am sure all we be revealed soon. I also really love the name too, not just Khroma Beauty but also the way they have added 'Dash' into it, great idea.
As predicted I am so excited about this, my make up selection will be having a serious facelift in the new year with Mac and Marilyn, Disney and Sephora and the Kardashians with Khroma!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment