Friday, 3 August 2012

Fashion: Turquoise and Gold

This is a little bit of a late fashion update! Woops. 

When I went to Devon I went out for a pretty fancy meal and thought I would create post to show the style I rocked and how you could potentially get it, if you wanted to!
My dress is no longer avaliable but I think I have found a decent replacement and you have to add a belt. Also I have noticed that I seem to wear my denim jacket everywhere, I really didn't think I wore it all that much... I haven't shown links or examples for it as there two other posts with denim jackets on!



(L-R) Dress- Dorothy Perkins £45, clutch- ASOS £12.50, clutch- Bottego Venetta £365, sandals- Debenhams £24, sandals- Manolo Blahnik £363, bangles- Forever21 £4, bangle- Selfridges £145

In case you haven't gathered I like to show high street style and designer style, high street pricing is usually £5-£75 and the designer pieces are around £150 up to £1000 (s!)
Not that you can see my make up but as usual I stuck to my Urban Decay palettes :)



1 comment:

  1. Amazing look, dear~ Love the colors and details that look good on you~!)
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your nice blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete