Friday, 31 August 2012

Fashion: August Loves 2012

So it's nearly Autumn, what a pathetic excuse of a summer right? So not amused. It poured with rain on my birthday! 17th August! Ridiculous.
Anyway I am now getting excited about knitwear, leather, berry, fur and boots :D Autumn style.

I've made a collage of all these little (and not so little) things I would love to buy. I am keeping my eyes out for a new coat as although I have a few one of them is very much dying!



Turquoise Knit Jumper- H&M £14.99
Black Knee High Boots-Yves Saint Laurent £735
Black Faux Leather Skater Skirt- Oasis £42
Silver Ring- Argos £10.99
Black Peplum Jacket-Miss Selfridge £45
Party Fever Eyeshadow- Look £7.50
Dog-tooth Heels- ASOS £25
Black and Perspex Shoes- Ebay £25
Loverdose Perfume- Boots £40
Cupcakes and Cashmere Books- Amazon £15
Cat-Eye Sunglasses- Lee Cooper £6.99
Silver Watch- Oasis £42
Red Lipstick- Clarins £14
Camel Fur Trim Coast- Miss Selfridge £85


 


No comments:

Post a Comment