Sunday, 15 July 2012

Life: Disney Tattoo Art

I wasn't sure what to put this under but figured Life was the best option as it's also inspiration for a new tattoo.
An American artist called Tim Shumate has created some fantastic art work inspired by pin ups, tattoos and Disney princesses, what a great combination!
You can go on his website on the link below and also for the link for his facebook page, you have to simply check it out! 
You can see the Disney princesses below featuring Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine and Tinkerbell and the designs are AMAZING!! I literally love them


For sometime I have been thinking about having a new tattoo inspired by Beauty and the Beast, for those who don't know I simply love the film; the story, the love, the characters; everything! A few ideas have come and gone and after seeing the above pieces "Till The Last Petal Falls" has really stood out for me. I'm still not 100% sure where to go so haven't yet booked it but will one day soon!

Anyway you really should check out this guys work!!



No comments:

Post a Comment