Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Film: Philip as Plutarch

I actually read this a few days ago and have just been a bit rubbish with the film shiz...
But better late then never!
Sooo in case you didn't know and cared Philip Seymour Hoffman will be playing Plutarch Heavensbee in Catching Fire! For any of you who are fans of the book will understand how brilliant this casting is, truly ideal.



I always saw Plutarch as a rather plump man who is a bit of a bumbling idiot but likeable too! He can be a bit of a coward but generally means well and is a very important character in the novels. It'll be interesting to see what PSH does with the role.
I cannot wait to found out who will play Finnick Odair and Johanna Mason they're my main concerns, if it was up to me I think I would go with either Alex Pettyfer or Garret Hedlund for Finnick then Jena Malone for Johanna. Since I heard she was in talks I can't get the idea out of my brain.
Hopefully we'll find out soon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment