Monday, 9 July 2012

Fashion: Saturday Lunch

This weekend some of my family came up to visit (I officially have the biggest family in the world, one day I might reel of a list of them)
I thought I would do a fashion post on my general attire from the Saturday. We went for a meal at a local pub called The Unicorn, amaze no? I had vegetarian sausages and bubble and squeak in case you wondered- will officially update you in my July Roundup.
Anyway, I thought I would show you what I wore and how to possibly get the style if you fancied it :)

1

I wore high-waisted black mini skirt from H&M, a marl blue tank top from Primark, Faux leather grey jacket from H&M paired with nude pumps from Primark and black quilted bag from Ebay! Such a cheap outfit, I belive I am correct in saying ti would cost £50 ish including the bag and shoes :)
Jewelry wise I wore a pair of silver butterfly earrings, my white gold Chanel necklace from my dad, white gold bangle from my dad's girlfriend, Pandora bracelet from my boyfriend and white gold ring from my dad. All of my jewelry is really important to me. The necklace and bangle were for my 18th and the ring for my 21st, my bracelet was for Christmas from the boyfriend :D
Below I have showed you how to get the look on the high street and designer.

(L-R) Tank top- Superdry £19.99, Tank top- Reiss £51,Jacket- River Island £55, Jacket- NSF £529, Skirt- Miss Selfridge £12, Skirt- Neil Barrett £267, Bag- Marc B £39, Bag- Vintage Chanel £2,150, Flats- Dorothy Perkins £23, Flats- Kurt Geiger £95

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment