Saturday, 14 July 2012

Fashion: LBD

As previously mentioned in an earlier post my best friend is having a Little Black Dress themed birthday party in August.
A few of us are going shopping in Birmingham at the end of July (28th I think) and I recently posted a few dresses I had seen online at ASOS, Miss Selfridge, Motel etc 
Now I have been doing some celebrity inspired research (as always) and predictably my go-to celebrity is Kim Kardashian..... I think it's because she isn't stick thin so I can see the image a little bit better then say Keira Knightley.
But I have also found some others in black dresses and styles I like At the moment I am currently thinking long sleeve or t-shirt sleeve with some detailing but still not 100% sure

(L-R Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Jessica Lowndes, Audrina Patridge, Lauren Conrad, Lindsay Lohan)

I know the shoes and bag that I'm wearing; turquoise and gold clutch and I THINK grey/nude platforms with some gold details.



1 comment:

  1. I love little black dress...it goes with every accessories!!! turquoise and gold clutch will go well with it.....show us the photo after you pick the dress:)

    Cheers:)
    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete