Monday, 9 July 2012

Celebrity: Penelope Scotland Disick

Kourtney Kardasian had her baby :D
We all knew it was going to be a baby girl but she has officially named the little one Penelope Scotland Disick. As a Kardashian fan I will probably be deemed as biased  but I quite like it! It'll be interesting to see where Scotland came from as it's a rather strange middle name but Penelope is cute (plus I love the film Penelope....)
She was born 8th July in Los Angeles (obv) and weighed 7pounds and 14 ounces and I am sure she will be cute.
Penelope will of course be the younger sister of Mason Dash Disick (such a cool name) and I love that she will have a big bro to look after her.
Kourtney has spoken to E! News and offered the following statment:

"Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably."

I cannot even imagine how fashionable this kid will be, Mason has his own collection of bowties, she'll probably own a pair of Jimmy Choos before I do!


Anyway very happy for the whole family and some serious respect to Kourtney for having the strength and patience to carry around another baby for nine months then give birth!
Wish them all the luck in the world....they're going to need it




2 comments:

  1. I bet she is so cute and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally mason is adorable! xXx

    ReplyDelete