Saturday, 7 July 2012

Beauty: Disney and Sephora



I think maybe Sephora should hire me...
They have recently announced that they will be releasing a beauty line inspired by none other than the Disney princesses!!! I said this last week, I am a prophet of cosmetics, it is now a fact.


The line will include nail products, make up and perfume and will be released in October
So we have MAC releasing the villains range, Harrods offering us some Disney art for Christmas time and after Christian Louboutin designed those Cinderella slippers the world is going Disney craz-ay!
I just know that it's going to be brilliant, Sephora are a very popular and successful beauty capital although irritatingly its a little tricky to find their ranges in the UK so will have to do some importing from the US.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment