Friday, 29 June 2012

Fashion: Shoe Dilemna

As I have said for quite some time I have been looking for the perfect yellow heel and I thought I'd found it in the form of ALDO's yellow Lillig heels and now theyare in the sale on ASOS from £60 down to £42. Knowing this my best friend sid she would buy them for me for my birthday :)
On closer examination I'm not sure they are high enough and I feel like I need a little bit more of a point on them as they only have a slight almond toe.
I have also stated they I am looking for another pair of nude heeled pumps and have found a pair I really like by also by ALDO and also in the sale £39 down from £85 !!


TOO MANY DECISIONS!


After much deliberations and talking to my friends (Harriet, Donna and Shelley) and also my sister (Bryony) I have decided to purchase the yellow heels as prezzie from my friend. I think I will buy the nude ones in a few months if they are still cheap OR if I don't like the yellow ones.


Oooooh exciting


1 comment:

  1. I like the yellow pumps!
    It took me for ever to find nude pumps and when I say nude I mean a color close to my complexion. I've had them for years and they still look brand new!

    ReplyDelete