Monday, 18 June 2012

Fashion: My Little Black Dress

That is the title of my best friends birthday party she's having. Every year its fancy dress, in recent years I have dressed up as Katy Perry, a sailor, a pin up girl and this year its LBD's for the girls and ties for the boys.
I originally thought I would go for neon accessories; yellow heels and pink clutch, orange heels and turquoise clutch as I'd seen Fergie in a hot get up. A dress with possible back detail or high neck. But I'm now nearing towards a black v neck mini and nude heels. I've seen a dress I really like from Miss Selfridge, we shall see what happens. I may change my mind next week and I have until August. 
So far the knot dress and peep toes are my favourite combination



(L-R) Knot dress-Miss Selfridge, Deep v dress-Motel, Bandage dress- Miss Selfridge, Mesh Dress- Miss Selfridge 
(L-R) Nude heels- QUIZ, Yellow mesh heels- Topshop, Yellow heels-ALDO, Orange heels-ASOS 





No comments:

Post a Comment