Friday, 8 June 2012

Fashion: MTV Movie Awards 2012

I swear all celebrities do is go to red carpet events. Most recently the MTV Movie awards, I had to do quite a bit of searching before I found the twelve which I thought looked the best as I was disappointed with a fair few. There are some names which I haven't heard of before (Ellie Kemper) and a few which I have only picked up on since blogging (Holland Roden)
As always in no order:
*Jennifer Aniston chanelling the role she won an award for in a tight, leather Valentino dress and Giuseppe Zanotti heels
*Shailene Woodley, I thought, looked great in Stella McCartney evening outfit
*Kristen Stewart supported her usual grungey hair and make up style with a bright, edgy Guishem dress and Christian Louboutins

*Ciara looked so hot in the red leather Balmain mini, a little risky but I thought she looked sensational.
*Charlize Theron also in red this time Lanvin (her favourite?) and trademark metallics Jimmy Choo sandals
*Emma Stone was elegant and yet cute in a monochrome Martin Grant dress and some gorgeous Brian Atwood pumps

*Elizabeth Banks was eye catching and gorgeous with a slick bun and a black, spider web style Elie Saab jumpsuit
*Emma Watson was one of my favs in a purple and blue printed Brood dress which looked amazing with her sleek bob and Tabitha Simmons strappies
*Kat Graham looked seriously sexy (and slim) in a black Maira Lucia Hohan maxi dress with her deep v and side split.

*Holland Roden was another favourite of mine, clashing her auburn locks with a red mesh Mandalay dress and nude Christian Louboutin heels.
*Paris Hilton shone in a liquid metal embellished dress by Marco Marco paired with simple black heels and clutch
*Ellie Kemper was easily the the most summery in a yellow floral Dolce and Gabbana mini which I really want and neon pink courts,  

This year wasn't as summery as it has been in previous years. Paris, Elizabeth, Kat, Jennifer and Shailene all wore dark clothing which seems much more suited for winter events 
Ellie, Holland and Emma were my favourite dressed of the night, I think I'll be keeping my on all of them




No comments:

Post a Comment