Saturday, 30 June 2012

Fashion: Best Dressed June 2012

Finally I can post my June best dressed!! I feel like this month has been pretty long and I have wanted to do this post for ages but it just didn't ever seem to be the end of June. I try not to wish time away though, so I didn't want to moan too much.
Anyway June had some hot additions but not enough for us to get into the mood for a magical summer. I have surprised myself with some people on this list (Kristen Bell, Olivia Palermo and Zoe Saldana mainly) as I am trying to be open minded when it comes to people and fashion. 
I have to say Blake Lively and Emma Stone blew me AWAY this month, whilst promoting Savages and Spiderman they looked continuously fabulous.
Top 12 in no particular order:


Carmen Electra, I love this look; stylish corals jeans, Christian Louboutin wedges and smart cropped jacket
Jessica Alba was chic and pretty at Mont Blanc Press Conference in a nude Christian Dior dress and Casadei platform pumps
Kim Kardashian made the black sheer YSL dress look casual and sexy showing it is a new summer staple at The Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas 

Leighton Meester is fresh faced and hot in a blue tye dye Versus dress with those Jimmy choo sandals at the Thats My Boy premiere
Zoe saldana once again in Prabal Gurung, this time a long black sheer gown at the CFDA awards
Kristen Bell in a gold, glittering Reem Acra dress at the CMT Music awards, there is something periodic but stylish which I love about this dress


Carley Rae Jepsen in silver sparkly Topshop dress and Valentino heels at the Capital FM Summertime Ball
Selena Gomez looked cute and gorgeous at the 3rd Annual Right to Laugh event dressed in a duck egg blue Versace dress with waist detailing and nude Guiseppe Zanotti pumps
Olivia Palermo walking her dog in NYC in denim cut offs and a Tibi coat


Katy Perry at Much Music Video Awards in a black VAWK Resort gown
Emma Stone at the UK premiere of The Amazing Spiderman in a super hot trouser suit with just the right amount of glitz and colour in the form a sequin shirt and red belt
Blake Lively at the L.A Savages premiere in Zuhair Murad Haute Couture sequin gown, nailing Hollywood glamour.



No comments:

Post a Comment