Saturday, 30 June 2012

Beauty: Miss Candy


Awwww.
This month there will be some potentially depressing posts because there is so much I want but cannot buy due to my June saving scheme.
This time on a Saturday evening whilst I watched The Village I cannot help but become steadily aware of the L'Oreal Miss Candy line. It looks right up my street






I not only love the word candy and pastel shades but I am also quite a fan on L'Oreal make up; the mascaras, shadows and foundation.
This sugary collection offers sweet coloured eye make up and polishes as well as glossy candy lip shimmers. Too much love, I really want the gloss in Glamshine Nude BonBon
Prices are, as always, really decent, ranging from about £5-£10.
Check out the Facebook page, its too much fun and offers you your style depending on your favourite candy!! Hehehe, I really love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment