Friday, 8 June 2012

Beauty: Khroma Beauty


YES!! THE DAY HAS COME!!!

The Kardashians are releasing a make up line :D
So excited by this news. I read it yesterday on Kim' official blog where she writes:

"I’ve been waiting forever to be able to tell you guys and I finally can… my sisters and I are launching our own makeup line!! We’ve teamed up with Boldface Licensing+Branding to create Khroma Beauty, our line which will feature all kinds of makeup products, from eyelashes to compacts and everything in between! We will be launching a special holiday collection featuring eyelashes, mascaras and Kardazzle Compacts this winter and then the full line will launch next year!!
Growing up we would play with my mom’s makeup and from a young age I always wanted to be a makeup artist! Of course now makeup plays such a a huge role in all of our lives, whether we’re on camera, at a shoot glammed up or just keeping it natural day to day and it’s a dream come true to be able to create our own line of products to share with you guys. We can’t wait!!!! xo"

They can't wait? I cant wait!
So thinking that this new holiday line will be released in time for summer I hope! Khroma Beauty is such a cool name too, I wonder where it came from. As she says that Kardazzle Compacts is released in Winter that will be perfect for Christmas maybe? So excited by this!!
I already have one of the perfumes- must try more-and the Kardashian Kolour-must buy more and me and my sisters always say that they should release fake lashes etc and now they are.
You can tell that they are all interested in make up and know about beauty so I think it will be a reliable source using the best products and I reckon they will be great quality. Updates soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment