Friday, 29 June 2012

Beauty: Disney and MAC

I've got the feeling of deja vu...

In 2010 MAC released an uber cool make up line-which I have been trying to source for some time- it was some bad ass Disney villains including The Shadow Man from Princess and the Frog, Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians and many others. Two years on they seem to be giving it another spectacular go and some images have just been released.
I actually really liked the old packaging, it was genuine Disney but you could tell the quality of the make up was decent seeing as its MAC.
This time round they seem to be going for a slightly more artistic style, with the artwork a tad more chic. 


So far we have nail varnish, eyeshadow palette and a compact mirror. The polish and eye make up pair up perfectly.
It's all very exciting!! The line will be on sale the September and will star the likes of Ursula from The Little Mermaid, Cruella, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, Mother Gothel from Tangled, Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland and The Evil Queen from Snow White.


With the shadows we have Cruella in a a shimmery brown shade, The Evil Queen's a royal purple again with sparkle, Maleficent a sea-green teal, Mother Gothel a shimmery pinky copper, Queen of Hearts a pale yet warm creamy gold and Ursula and icy blue white.
I definitely like all of the shades but I am not sure I would pair the colours up with the certain characters as I feel a deep blue would match with Maleficent and sparkly black with Ursula. Nonetheless I am still keen to check these out.



This jazzy make up collection will be released alongside special edition collectors dolls! How intriguing. 
Although I do wish they would release a Disney Princess range we could have gold and creams for Belle, red lips and white eyes for Snow White, pink hues for Sleeping Beauty, marine shades of turquoise mixed with purple for Ariel. It would be AMAZE!!
Maybe I should contact MAC....



I do wish this line was coming in August would be in time for my birthday! Dammit. Maybe I could spend some birthday money of one of these :)






No comments:

Post a Comment