Thursday, 31 May 2012

Fashion: I Don't Date Bullies

I have just seen the most AMAZING t-shirts on www.cocoperez.com 

They are cute, charcoal grey tees designed by Rachel Roy and they offer the best message. One reads 'I Don't Date Bullies' and the other says 'Bullying Is Not Fashionable'



You have to bid to win and all the money goes to the non-profit charity Facing History and Ourselves I really want it! But I'm sure the price will go too high for me.
It's such an fabulous idea to combine an important ideal-ANTI BULLYING with such a popular and integral part of society-FASHION.
Somebody should start a label and kick this idea into full motion.
Bullying is never OK and I hate that so many kids,teens and adults have to deal with the issue daily.
Check out the below link for the t-shirt and the partner one she also designed, below you can bid and help beat bullying :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment