Sunday, 15 April 2012

Weekly Roundup

This week left much to be desired, as weeks go it was pretty rubbish.

My book still hasn't come and I thought it would have done by now, so no Dollhouse for me at the moment which is a disappointment.
I did however find Kim Kardashian's official ebay account via her website and have seen the PERFECT dress for the summer wedding, it's actually one I mentioned when I did a post of dress ideas! It's a size 10 and the measurements seem to fit perfectly! I have no moneys until payday but my sister and her boyfriend said they would lend me the money. It's already at £90 though :(


I did find out that I can upgrade my mobile a couple of months earlier, instead of September I can upgrade my phone in July. I currently have the Samsung Diva in purple and I really love it but it's been nearly two years and I can definitely feel it going! Therefore I have been checking out some phones, I think I might change my tariff too so it's a little lower, maybe £40 a month instead of £60. I'm hoping to stick with both O2 and Samsung, I like the look of Samsung Galaxy. In all honesty I just want a phone which looks good and works!


It's also my boyfriends birthday at the end of April (30th) and I still don't have his presents!! I have told him he might have to wait till my next pay day and he's OK with that, I know what I'll be buying him.

I also didn't go to the gym! Not once! I officially suck, I was looking at old photos of myself from my first year at university (four years ago) and wowzers I was a right skinny minny, don't know what happened!
I think me and my sister will be going to our part deux induction this week at the gym so I can get back on track :D

I also made some white chocolate and pecan nut cookies (I guess that's why I'm not a size zero!) the recipe was from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook, I'm not sure how I felt about the recipe though. It wasn't my favourite. 




I've also started an April desires imagery as there are so many things I want to buy, post it at the end of April to depress myself that little bit more! Ha. One thing I gotta do next time I get paid is cut my hair, it really needs some styling, just have to find the right cut.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment