Sunday, 8 April 2012

Fashion: Easter Sunday

Headed over to my mothers today for Easter Sunday, was lots of fun and now very tired! Ate lots of yummy vegetable chile, rice, bread, rocky road and yoghurt. Yumz.
Myself and the two sister I live with- Amber and Bryony- purchased some fluffy bunny ears and wore them all day. We're cool like that.
It took me a while to decide but I wore black maxi skirt from ebay and black strap top from H and M, peach/coral cardigan from Primark, tan gladiator sandals by Peacocks and Topshop denim jacket to keep me warm.
I didn't take a full photo and really wish I had now but my sisters and others said I was channeling my inner Khloe Kardashian-Odom! Lolz. Nelson pointed out its the maxi and denim.
(*Photo at the bottom of me and my sisters)


I left my hair with more of a centre parting then usual and straightened it then added a slight wave. I wore MaxFactor foundation in Fair and Pastelle, on my eyes I wore Sin and Chopper from Urban Decay Ammo Shadowbox as well as Flipside from Urban Decay Sustainable Shadowbox, I wore my Katy Perry Oh Honey fake eyelashes and Tooface Lashlight mascara.


(L-R) MaxFactor foundations at around £8 each, Ubran Decay Ammo shadowbox at £27, TooFaced Lashlight Mascara at £16.50, Katy Perry Oh My lashes £4.99, Urban Decay Sustainable shadow box at £27. Sin, Chopper and Flipside eye-shadows

If you fancy the maxi and denim look check out some buys I found online to recreate the look:
 (L-R) Coral cardigan-Whistles £55, Skirt- Dorothy Perkins £18, Jacket-Hilfiger Denim £100,Strap Top- Topshop £8, Pink cardigan- Dorothy Perkins £18, Sandals-Boohoo £18, Bag- Jaeger £150


(L-R) Me, Amber and Bryony with our amazing bunny ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment