Sunday, 18 March 2012

Fashion: Paradise and Peacocks

Went for a meal with some of the family (Mum, Amber, Bryony, Imogen, Nelson and Alan) at the pub in Ludlow called The Unicorn-love the name. I had vegetable lasagne which yum but couldn't eat it all then I munched my way through apple and rhubarb crumble with custard for desert, a little cold but nice nonetheless.
Bought my mum lilies-her favourite and My Week With Marilyn on DVD :D
Spoke to my boyfriend after on the phone for a bit and he advised me of the menu options at his brothers wedding, I shall be having leek and potato soup, Mediterranean Vegetable Mille Feuille and likely to be profiteroles for dessert or though I don't always like cream, I'm sure it will be lovely anyway.
Anyway it got me thinking about what the deuce I'll wear!!
Some more ideas, this time from French Connection and I really am a fan of both these styles; the colour, shape and material. I am struggling to find them online in my size, they seem to have a lot more of the black and pink rather than the peacock like turquoise shade I love. 
I can imagine this with a tan, french manicure and waves or curls. For the longer sleeved one jewelry wouldn't be needed but for the short sleeved shift gold would be perfect and bright accessories for example coral, pink, orange for the shoes and bag (or potentially gold for those too.)
From what I can found the dresses range from £60-90, although ebay seems to have a fair few as well.

See below dresses:


Below are some shoes I do like L-R (ASOS, TOPSHOP, RIVER ISLAND-both)

However I already own three pairs of gold shoes and a pair of pink so I couldn't justify buying another pair unless I completely adored them or didn't already have the colour. 
In high heels (above three inches) I have purple, lilac, black (x6) gold (x3) pink (x2) blue, silver, cream, turquoise, leopard print, amongst others!






No comments:

Post a Comment