Sunday, 25 March 2012

Fashion: Icon- The Blake Lively Post

 "I became my own stylist by not knowing any better."
Blake Lively
I really love Blakes style, I'm sure she some inspiration from Serena van der Woodsen.
I love how she can wear pastels and floaty pieces to black and a little edgy and always look stylish, she doesn't feel the need to hook on every trend but to rock those which suit.
These are my favourite outfits of hers, up until 2012. No photo shoots- there will be some unintentional Gossip Girl set outfits chosen

*Making jaws drop at the Sherlock Holmes Premiere 2009 in a stunning black D&g lace dress
*Making a mark on the fashion scene in this bright pink Michael Kors dress and nude pumps
*Channeling her LA surfer style in a turquoise Adam Spring playsuit at CW Upfront 2009
*Inspired by mermaid Ariel in this turquoise Zuhair Murad dress and strawberry curls at Time 100 

*Love this cool and casual winter outfit which includes a Burberry scarf and Gucci handbag 
*A hippie summer look whilst out and about in L.A which is finished off by a Rag and Bone denim jacket
*Very Sex and the City at the MET Gala in a bold blue Marchesa mini and slicked bag ponytail
*Supporting Chace Crawford at Twelve premiere 2010 in Chanel Cruise and nude pumps, I swear this is where mesh inserts first came out

*Attending a DVF fashion show in 2009, keep it chic but glam in heels, jeans and a glittering jacket
*Shopping in New York whilst wearing statement Fendi peep toes
*I adore this look, its possibly my favourite! From the Louboutin paw pumps and D&G handbag to the soft knit and chocolate skinnies (plus super cute dog!)
*Clearly a big fan of Chanel in studded boots and maroon bag by the French designer whilst out and about in NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment