Thursday, 23 February 2012

Beauty: Monroe and Perry

Two beautiful, smart and very famous women paired with two brilliant, successful and much-loved beauty brands. Marilyn Monroe and Mac, Katy Perry and Eyelure.

MAC announced today that come October they will be releasing a make up line dedicated to the timeless icon that is Marilyn Monroe. It will be a collection made up of thirty pieces-the usual; varnishes, lipsticks, eye shadows and will range between £10-£20. SO EXCITED. That's such a good pricing too.
I'm sure a rich red lip colour will be available and a full black mascara, I'd like to see a pink blush and pale shadow.

As for Katy Perry her eyelash line is already out and can be bought in Boots and pretty much everywhere! There are four different types on sale' Cool Kitty, Oh My, Sweetie Pie and Oh Honey

Cool Kitty frame your eyes and make them 'amazing'
Oh My are full, thick and layered
Sweetie Pie are thin, natural and add length and volume
Oh Honey are full and textured but natural too
I think that I'll try Oh Honey then Sweetie Pie









No comments:

Post a Comment